So, as some of you may know, I left my higher paying management job back at the end of June for some pretty gross discrimination. I’ve since found another job, but it… doesn’t pay nearly enough, and making my bills is getting tighter and tighter each pay period.
In order to supplement my (much lower) income, I’ve decided to open up commissions again for the first time in… God, years. Literally years.
Prices may fluctuate as I figure this game out again, but this post will be updated and reblogged with any and all changes.
I will draw:
- Fan art
- Original characters
- Art based off of game sprites (ex: Gaia Online)
- Mild gore
I will NOT draw:
- Sexually graphic art
- Full furry
- Most backgrounds
- Intense gore/body horror/mutilation
- More than two people in one image
- Lineart: $20. Lines are clean, details are drawn in, includes gray scale patterns if necessary (jeans, plaid, etc.) Roughly 3-5 hours of work, depending on level of detail necessary.
- Color w/lines: $25. Complex color but with lines still showing.
- Lineless color: $35. Completely paint-style coloring. Extremely time intensive, detailed, and polished. Adding overly labor intensive details could raise the price, depending on what you’re looking for.
To order please email me at email@example.com. Any and all questions can be answered here, on twitter (@esstiel) or through my email. Paypal information will be distributed to potential buyers after we’ve talked.
And please, please, if you can’t buy any art, signal boost!
i cant even make it past the table of contents im laughing too hard
WHAT IS THIS BOOK!?!
It’s called “Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes: A No-Bullshit Guide to World Mythology”
By Cory O’Brien, and it looks highly entertaining. :D
Gilgamesh: THE ULTIMATE BROMANCE
Give it here, now.
Sweet Fluffy Gods why is there not an audiobook version?
I need to find this book.
The first time Iv’e wanted to read something since Metro 2033.
guys…look what we did :D
I want this book
If you don’t think that these two are LITERALLY THE CUTEST YOU ARE WRONG.
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.
You said it yourself, bitch. We’re the Guardians of the Galaxy.
okay but i am literally crying over craig forever he’s like the weirdest character but i fuckin crack up every time he’s on screen
This is by far the stupidest thing I have ever made.